Who is your favorite member in T-Ara?

Trial

Saturday, December 4, 2010

[10.12.04] T-ara's Hwayoung: Been Practicing Hard, But Was Still Nervous

T-ara's new member Ryu Hwayoung debuted with T-ara today.

T-ara's Hwayoung met up with Sports Today on the 2nd, before T-ara's comeback stage on Music Bank on the third saying that "At this point, I cannot wait to go on-stage as a part of T-ara. However, even though I've been practicing non-stop, I still can't help but feel nervous at the thought of debuting (tomorrow)".

"Other T-ara members have given me confidence for the debut," she added, "I want to try my best to meet their expectations of me".

"My twin sister, Hyoyoung, has also given me a lot of support. She would send me text messages with tips on stage presence, and she's helped me like that", she said with gratitude towards her sister.

***
Source: T-araFan/Sports Today
Written by: Ban Geonwoo
Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

No comments:

Post a Comment